An Introduction to Linoprinting
with Sue Collins
NOW TAKING BOOKINGS FOR: 4TH AND 11TH AUGUST & 1ST, 8TH AND 15TH SEPTEMBER.
An ideal workshop for those wanting to learn how to create their own unique linoprints using simple techniques that can be replicated at home without the use of a printing press.
- Drawing and cutting on lino
- Use of different tools to create texture
- Inking up and printing by hand
- Printing onto paper
Reference material will be available but you may prefer to bring with you an A6 sized drawing, photo or other image to work with.
- You come to a workshop, meet people and enjoy afternoon tea while you learn a new skill
- You don’t have to be good at drawing or ever have done anything arty before
- You then take home your great unique, handmade piece of work
- You now have the skills to make more at home
Please note that a Starter Kit is available to purchase at the end of the class.
For the perfect present for someone special you can buy a gift voucher for a place on this workshop.
What You Get:
- Small groups of 6 maximum mean you get plenty of one to one attention
- All materials are included in the fee and you also get afternoon tea or coffee with cake
- Sessions usually last for 3 hours and take place on Tuesdays from 2-5pm
- Hassocks is easily accessible by road or train and the walk is less than 5 minutes to the venue
Whole group bookings and parties can be arranged for other days and venues to suit you. Just get in touch with me to discuss the possibilities.
Cost: £30.00 per person
- 07756 420794